A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its utility is for the website to be able to remember your visit when you return to navigate through that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove them, deactivate, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following cookies of its own:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This is the way spam is fought.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and visit volume of this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should be done by contacting directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to be able to click on buttons like the Like and Share
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any moment you will be able to exercise your right to disable or delete the cookies of this website. These actions will be performed differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from there you must exercise your right to disable or delete them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law forces to do so. According to Google they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Secure Port Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European legislation. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we share with you this other link.